21 December 2009

A few things.

1.I guess I never mentioned that school is out. Phew! Thus I can blog a little. I seriously did not think i would get through the semester. But I did and once again it confirms that I am a successful music major. And that is so so nice to say, cause theory dommed me. (but not really, cause i ended up with a C).
2.I am moving to our apartment on WEDNESDAY! So excited, because it took a while to find, and everything we looked at in our price range was seriously haggard until we found this apartment. The only drawback was the move-in date, because I had to be out of Bengal creek the 19th. Don't tell them, but i stashed all my stuff in my roomies' rooms and then made my bed back up after the clean check. HA. I really did not want to take my stuff back to IF. So this between homes thing will work. and then i can say i was homeless. hahaha.
3. 12 days until my wedding. And i've realized that I havent had that much fun planning the thing. Its been so stressful, and I wont lie, my parents have really stressed me out on this one. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo grateful for the time and the money they have spent, i guess its just how our relationship has always been. But im not trying to complain here. What i am trying to say is that: I really really freaking want to make the next 11 days(the wedding day will be fabulous of course) like really really fun and enjoyable. Plus like, I am totally stoked about this. AHHHH Cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment