08 August 2009

Top 25 most played.

I just realized that my Top 25 most played songs on my itunes is the weirdest ever. Mostly its weird because while my favorite band is Incubus..i really dont listen to them that often..at least on itunes. i prefer the CD experience i guess. Anyway...i thought i would share my 25...again, because..they are weirdo mcbeardo. Also i thought i would promoste some of these artists.
1. Run, Run, Run-Emme Packer**
2.Missing? -Emme Packer
3.New American Classic-Taking Back Sunday
4. The Sun And The Moon-Mae
5.1422- .thedecember drive
6. Avalanche! Oh, Avelanche!-Gregory and the Hawk
7. Skyline Drive-Mae
8. Boats & Birds-Gregory and the Hawk
9.Yashal-Elisa
10.*Fin- Anberlin

11. Out of My League-Stephen Speaks

12. Sleep-Whitacre

13. A Boy And A Girl-Whitacre

14. O Magnum Mysterium- Morton Lauridsen

15. Pollen and Salt-Daphne Loves Derby

16. Under the Covers- Spill Canvas

17. Wordsworths Ridge (For Fran Fike)-Sufjan Stevens

18. Saeglopur-Sigur ros
19. Aim Snap Fall- Spill Canvas

20.Io Piango-Morton Lauridsen

21. Hero/Heroine-Boys Like Girls
22.Never Think-Rob Pattinson
23. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing-performed by the Kansas City Choral

24. Bella's Lullabye-Carter Burwell

25. Derait-on-Morton Lauridsen

**I seriously cant believe this. i like her music alot alot, but shes probably not on my top 5 favorite Musicians

No comments:

Post a Comment