21 January 2010

Just what we freaking need!


So, I must admit, the aftershock of getting married and school re-starting simultaneously has hit. Big time. School is only getting harder, and i am (still) feeling pretty retarded at music. After a devastating audition, a check minus (not good) on my first theory assignment and a piece in chamber choir that could be the death of me. After all that, some good news is amazing.
like.
really.
so here it is.
Alan and I are moving to Virginia Beach for the summer!
it will be hot. and humid. and beachy. and sunny!
He sells apex and thats where his office picked. So we are getting the F out of Idaho!
Sidenote: Alan served his mission in Virginia so even more exciting for him:)
An adventure is just what I [and probably we] need!
YAY!
mmmhmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment