11 December 2011

Scrooge

I've briefly mentioned that i'm involved in Mystique Theater's production of Scrooge the Musical.
I would like to extend an invitation to all my blogger buddies to come see the show!
Tomorrow's show is $10 with a can of food, though we are running until December 23rd.
Regular admission is $16 and if you want dinner and a show it's $35.
Its possible that another showing will be out $10 deal, but its not for sure.
I'll post later if we do!

Anyway, it's a tender Christmas show to start off your christmas season with and i would love for anyone who's interested to come!

If you have questions..let me know!

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. My office, Smiles By Design, came on Friday night. We loved it. You have such a beautiful singing voice!! :) You did really great. By the way, my husband and I graduated with Alan. :)

    ReplyDelete