28 May 2010

Peevin'

You'd probably peg me for the kind of person that has a million pet peeves. I actually have five(1):
  • Socks with sandals
  • the usage of your and you're interchagably.
  • Cutesy intentional misspellings 'u', 'r', 'lite' etc.
  • The sound of too much spit in someone's mouth when they talk
  • lazy people
  • shopping carts with a broken wheel
Today, I would like to add a 6th and 7th.

  • Taking pictures with your positive pregnancy test
  • Posting that picture anywhere on the Internet
Seriously? What is that about besides being freaking disgusting? Being tacky as well?
HA!

(1) lies, these are just the ones i could think of. I do have a million.

1 comment:

  1. when I first read your socks with sandals pet peeve, I automatically thought of Ebner.. I also can't stand socks with sandals thanks to her! And I stopped wearing barretts after she told me she liked them.. She pretty much ruined everything for me!

    ReplyDelete